Inanna Sarkis is an Assyrian-Bulgarian-Canadian famed star who gained huge fame for frequently posting short movies, comedy skits on her self-titled YouTube channel. She often makes collaboration videos with fellow YouTubers Anwar Jibawi, Rudy Mancuso, Lele Pons, Hannah Stocking. Besides YouTube, she is a good actress too and began her acting career from the 2017’s comedy film “Boo 2! A Madea Halloween” and played the role of Gabriella. She also acted in the Megan Park starred comedy film “Deported”. In November of 2017, she appeared in a short film titled “Waiting for Him”. She also portrayed the major role of Molly Samuels in the Jenny Gage directed 2019’s romantic thriller film “After”. Recently, she acted in a number of movies such as “After We Collided”, “All-Star Weekend”, “Seance” and “College”.
|Date of Birth||15 May 1993|
|Age||29 years old|
|Birthplace||Hamilton, Ontario, Canada|
|Currently lives in||Los Angeles, California, United States|
|Zodiac or Birth Sign||Taurus|
|Inanna Sarkis Height in feet||5 feet 5 inches|
|Inanna Sarkis Height in meter||1.65 meter|
|Inanna Sarkis Height in centimeter||165 centimeter|
|Overall Body Weight||In Kilogram – 56 kg
In Pound [lbs] – 123 lbs
|Chest [in inches]||37 inches|
|Waist [in inches]||26 inches|
|Hips [in inches]||36 inches|
|Shoe size||6 [UK], 7.5 [US]|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown|
|Qualification?||Graduated with Bachelor of Arts degree|
|Where she did her schooling?||St. Jean de Brebeuf Catholic High School|
|Where she did her graduation?||Ryerson University, Toronto, Ontario|
|Inanna Mother Name||Tatqna Sarkis [Surgeon]|
|Inanna Father Name||Mirza “Mike” Sarkis [Dentist]|
|Inanna Brother’s Name||Tony Sarkis [Older]|
|Inanna Sister’s Name||Not Available|
|Children||Nova Noszka (Daughter)|
|Boyfriend Name||Matthew Noszka (2017-Present)|
|Salary Per Episode/Movie||US$ 5K-8K Per Episode|
|Net Worth||US$ 3 million Approx.|
|Advertisement Fees||US$ 120-140K Thousand Approx.|
|Social Media Accounts|
|Most popular video of her channel||Dating Wonder Women [30 million views]|
|Favorite Actor||Robert Downey, Jr., Tom Cruise, Leonardo DiCaprio|
|Favorite Actress||Jennifer Lawrence, Scarlett Johansson, Emma Stone,|
|Favorite Books||The Chronicles of Narnia, The Hunger Games, His Dark Materials|
|Hobbies||Playing outdoor sports, Shopping, Yoga|
|Favorite Food||Burger, French Fries, Sushi, Omelette, Grilled Salmon, M&m’s,|
|Favorite Color||Red, Black, Grey|
|Favorite Destination/Place||Disneyland, Bali, Dubai|
|Favorite Music Festival||Coachella, Stagecoach Festival, New Orleans Jazz & Heritage Festival|
|Favorite Mobile Brand||Apple|
|Favorite TV Shows||The Good Place, Barry, Jessica Jones, Stranger Things, Narcos, 13 Reasons Why|
|Favorite Movies||Titanic, The Fault in Our Stars, The Kissing Booth|
|Favorite Cars||Porsche Panamera, Maserati Quattroporte|
- At 6, she began learning to play piano and would become an expert pianist.
- She was born to a Bulgarian mother (Retired Surgeon) and a Syrian father (Retired Dentist).
- Her first languages were Bulgarian and Assyrian. Later, she learned English in school.
- She is a Canadian citizen with a Bulgarian-Assyrian ethnicity.
- She is romantically liked with Matthew Noszka since 2017. She welcomed a daughter named Nova Noszka on 12 September 2020.
- She earned a bachelor’s degree from Ryerson University.
- During her high school days, she started to upload videos of the comedy genre on Vine.
- While growing up, she hated her name as she was often bullied in school due to her name.
- While growing up, she was a tomboy and loved to indulge in sports.
- She also was featured in the PAPER magazine.
- Inanna has been represented by Shots Studios, Beverly Hills-based Momentum Talent and Literary Agency.
- In 2018, she made her music debut as a solo artist with a single, “No Beauty in War”.
- In 2019, she released her 2nd single, “Best You’ll Ever Have”.
- In 2020, she launched Genderless Street Wear Brand VISUS to support Covid-19 relief efforts.
- A Los Angeles-based company “WRAPWOMEN LA” makes her their brand ambassador.
- Her primary source of income from endorsement, collaborations, acting, music, TikTok, and her YouTube channel. In addition, she also has her own fashion merchandise line.
- Inanna has done endorsement work for Balenciaga, House Of CB, Victoria’s Secret, Porsche, Aston Martin on her Instagram account.